The XTX40 is the popular regulator of choice for Public Safety Diving teams due to it being feature-rich at a moderate price. This regulator has four medium pressure ports all mounted on a environmentally sealed none turreted first stage. With only a Venturi Leaver, this prevents accidental freeflows at the surface. PLEASE NOTE: In the EU all regulators sold as Oxygen Clean can only be supplied with an M26 fitting.
- Four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret resulting optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- The first stage is over-balanced resulting in a higher medium pressure at each depth.
- Left /right reversibility providing multiple regulator configurations.
- Features the innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allowing the diver to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee.
- The larger and smaller exhaust tees both are included with the regulator.
- Using the venturi control lever, the diver can prevent unwanted free flow when the regulator is out of the mouth and achieve a venturi boost while diving.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob.
- Suitable for cold water use.
- Compatible to EAN 40 new, out of the box.