This mid-range regulator is balanced on first and second stages, it is our core range. It represents the DNA of the Aqualung regulators. It is certainly the best value for the next coming years. It benefits from the patented ACD technology. The first stage is fully protected even when the regulator is not under pressure. The Aqualung Helix Pro can be serviced every 2 years.
ABOUT HELIX PRO
- Balanced diaphragm 1st stage provides superior, consistent performance
- T shape body for streamlined hose positioning
- Integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment
- Heat exchangers on second stage help to prevent ice forming on the mechanism
- In-line ergonomic Venturi knob allows for make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves