The MTX regulator was developed in accordance with the United States Navy Experimental Dive Unit (NEDU) extreme cold water test. Innovations in design mean that the MTX regulator performs in almost freezing water at a depth of over 60 metres, something that very few other regulators on the consumer market can boast. With an innovative first stage design that helps to prevent ice build up around the diaphragm, the MTX is reliable, rugged and expedition ready.
With the addition of the Venturi Leaver, this prevents accidental freeflows at the surface. Along with the breathing effort adjustment knob, this allows the precise control of the breathing effort depending on current.
Finished in PVD with durable none reflective dark coating with diver controls for adjustable inhalation resistance and venturi lever control.
ABOUT MTX-C PVD
- First Stage:
- Over-molded first-stage end cap
- Forged first stage body
- Heat exchanger ribbed diaphragm clamp
- Parallel rotating turret ports allow for improved hose orientation
- Angled HP ports
- 2 HP ports (7/16" UNF)
- 4 MP ports (3/8" UNF)
- Second Stage:
- Venturi Leaver
- Breathing Effot Adjustment
- Finned heat exchanger hose nut
- Over molded metal front cover
- Diver changeable exhaust tee
- Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort