At Aqualung Group, as data controller, we are extremely cautious and concerned by the privacy of our clients and users. We are proud to work hard to ensure that our processing operations comply with all regulations applicable to protect your privacy.
It is important that you understand how we look after your Personal Data (as defined in section 2 below) and how we make sure that we meet our legal obligations to you under the applicable data protection laws (including associated guidance) (the "Data Protection Laws") which include the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) for resident of California.
The present document applies to the processing activity carried out by us on your Personal Data when you navigate or share Personal Data with us on the Aqualung Group website: www.milproaqualung.com (hereinafter, the "Website") and describe the conditions under which your Personal Data is collected and processed by our company on the Website.
1. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
300 Rue du Vallon, Les Vaisseaux – Bâtiment C
06560 Valbonne – Sophia Antipolis
We are a controller of your information, which means that we are responsible for looking after it. We will use your Personal Data fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner, and in accordance with the Data Protection Laws.
2. THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE
By using our Website, you will transmit data to us, some of which are likely to identify you ("Personal Data").
This is particularly the case when you fill in forms to contact us.
This information shall contain in particular the following data:
- Your first name and surname;
- Your email address;
- Your phone number;
The mandatory or optional nature of the Personal Data requested from you, and the consequences if any of a failure to answer, are specified at the time of data collection with an asterisk (*).
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING ACTIVITY OPERATED ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE WEBSITES
We process your Personal Data through our Websites for the following purposes:
1. to be able to answer your queries;
2. to manage and track your orders;
3. to allow you to participate in interactive features on our websites, our apps, and in relation to our services, when you choose to do so;
4. to administer our websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
5. to analyze how you use the Website (including behavior patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices) to improve our own goods and services;
6. to establish more about our website users; and
7. to create and assist us in managing your account, improve your Website experience and ensuring that the Website content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
8. to measure, understand or monitor the effectiveness of advertising, promotions, marketing material and content and any joint initiatives with our affiliates, suppliers, partners, subcontractors and other selected third parties;
9. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website or services about goods or services that may interest you or them; and
10. to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and for the purposes of assisting with the prevention and detection of crime;
11. to answer your queries related to you rights as described in Section 7.
- you have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes, in which case you have the right to withdraw your consent for those specific purposes at any time;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; and the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, and we consider that the processing is reasonable (without unreasonably intruding on your privacy) to:
- provide you with goods and services as requested by you;
- to carry out research to understand our customers and how they use our products and services; and
- develop and improve our services to you and to our other Website users; and
- the processing of your Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.