PAES (The Personal Air Escape System) has specifically been design to for use on NATO respirators fitted with screw thread cannisters. A light weight cylinder with integrated regulator provides a source of emergency air to allow individuals to safely escape an oxygen deficient environment.
- Multi-platform adaptability.
- Charged air capacity of 150L.
- 300 BAR working pressure.
- Lightweight and compact assembly.
- Suitable for use in salt water conditions.
- Second stage connector compatible with NATO standard screw thread.
- All black assembly, with no visible metallic or reflective finishes.