Apeks Pressure Gauge + depth gauge console
The 2-gauge console combines a submersible pressure (contents) gauge and a depth gauge housed in a specially designed case. The unit is completed with a high pressure hose. The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing underwater and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions. The submersible pressure gauge provides accurate pressure readings with a range of 360 bar (imperial available up to 5000 psi). The depth gauge reads up to 70m (imperial available to 230ft).
ABOUT Apeks Pressure Gauge + depth gauge console
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate).
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage.
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions.