The ENVIRO BE (Back Entry) Drysuit is used by divers working in Moderately Contaminated Water (MCW) scenarios including biologically contaminated water and vehicle recoveries. The ENVIRO provides mobility and flexibility. It is designed for the professional diver who needs a drysuit that can be thoroughly cleaned and available at an entry-level price. Sizes available from 2XS to 4XL.
ABOUT ENVIRO BE
- ENVIRO Bi-Laminate material sewn and exterior tape welded seams
- Tear and puncture resistant nylon inner surface
- High level of abrasion resistance
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Seal Lock Technology (SLT) system fitted as standard:
- Round SLT wrist rings with replaceable Polytex Pro wrist seals
- SLT neck ring with Polytex hood / neckseal combo
- Attached Vulcanized 7mm Neoprene Comfort boots
- Includes hood liner, internal suspenders, inflator hose, ENVIRO patch kit and a drysuit bag.