The Teknika's two-piece shock resistant frame is assembled with AISI 304 stainless steel bolts and screws for superior strength. The twin-lens design provides an excellent field of view and the dark skirt eliminates distracting side-light, a feature appreciated when spending long hours in the water.
- Shock-absorbing techno-polymer frame.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 bolts and screws.
- Mask skirt and buckles fold flat.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles.
- Counterposed push button easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap.
- High-grade silicone material allowing leak-free seal.
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses
- CE certified EN 16805